Sunday, January 9, 2011

A great loop

This video never ceases to send shivers down my spine.



I just love his pedal setup. Mine currently consists of a Fender Jazzmaster ---> Big Muff Pi ---> Hardwire RV-7 ---> Boss CH1 ---> Line 6 DL4 ---> Some shitty Roland amp. I need a new amp, probably a Vox AC30. Some woman mad at her boyfriend was selling a '65 Fender Twin Reverb on ebay for $300. Unfortunately, the bidding went up to like $1200 or something. I need a tube amp.

One day if I'm bored, I'll write some material and share it up here. I already have some recordings in the 'Surfgaze' style, but I'm going to record more before I do an upload.

Oh hell, its not like anyone reads this blog anyway. For those who don't know me, I'm a very anti-social person. So I apologize for my lack of human communication skills. For what I lack in that, I excel in pretentiousness, apathy and melancholy.

No comments:

Post a Comment