Monday, January 10, 2011

I'll be out for a couple days,

I've got a long, busy couple of days ahead of me, so my trend of updating every day will be put on hold for a little while. Don't worry though, I'll be back sooner than you know it. I've got tons more material to share, I'm going to upload some Post-Rock next, because all this 2000's Shoegaze is starting to get somewhat redundant. I've also got tons of Emo, either from the second wave, or modern bands playing from that style. I've also got lots of Folk, Math-Rock and just some generic Indie Rock stuff if you're interested.
I know I don't have many viewers yet, but hopefully that will change soon. I just don't really know how to get this blog out there, and I don't have many friends. So if you know people with similar taste, go ahead and share this blog with them. Also, feel free to comment, I like hearing the feedback and your opinions on the music I upload. If you already have all this stuff, don't worry. I'm just setting framework right now, and tons of obscure stuff will be headed this way soon.
Thanks for reading.
-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment