Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sorry I havent posted in a while

I've been quite busy with school. My major requires lots of reading and work. But today, my class was canceled due to snow. So I have time to write a review. Expect one soonish.

This is what my street looks like.


It rarely snows where I live, and it never snowed where I grew up. As you might of guessed, I love the snow. Its really pretty. Unfortunately, I can't drive for shit in it.

Also expected soon, I have a rare Alison's Halo 7" coming in the mail. Once I figure out the software on how to record from vinyl into mp3s, I will definitley post it up on here. I've never tried doing this, I have a Audio-Technica AT-LP60-USB turntable, with audacity on my computer. I'm unsure on how the quality will be, but don't fret, I'll make sure its up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment